Last updated: 08.19.2023
1. Information We Collect
- Personal Data: We might collect personal information like your name, email address, phone number, and other relevant data when you use our website or avail of our services.
- Non-Personal Data: We gather non-personal information such as IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system automatically.
2. Use of Your Information
- Enhance and personalize your user experience on our Site.
- Respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests.
- Send administrative information to you.
- For business purposes, like data analysis, audits, and improving our services.
3. Protection of Information
We use appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this breach is due to our negligence.
4. Access to Other Websites
Our website may have links to other sites, which include third-party websites or resources. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and information practices of third parties.
6. Contact Us